Brockman St Gingin
|Municipal Inventory||Adopted||18 Oct 2005||Category 3||
Plaque on one of the sugar gums.
The first Gingin School was built here in 1895. These trees were planted by school children on Arbour Day, 1899.
|Original Use||EDUCATIONAL||Combined School|
This information is provided voluntarily as a public service. The information provided is made available in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, the information is provided solely on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the matters discussed herein and are advised to verify all relevant representations, statements and information.